I am practicing my guitars more and more and getting better and better, with my focus on the blues. I have been thinking a lot about guitar pedals as I progress. I don’t buy them (for myself), but today, I did buy this amazing app that has over 1,000 pedal effects. It is impressive! Ultimate Guitar makes it possible with its new Tonebridge Guitar Effects app for iPad. The app is free and makes it easy to recreate classic guitar tones on demand. You use it with an iRig or other guitar-to-app connector.
Once you’ve downloaded Tonebridge to your iPad, connect your guitar via iRig or any other audio interface, select the desired tone and jam away.
The tones range from the crystal clear notes of “Get Lucky” to the crunch and punch of “”Master of Puppets” and “Spirit Crusher.”
Each preset tells you which pickup to use and which part of the song to play.
Tonebridge also works as an add-on to Ultimate Guitar’s Tabs HD app.
• 1000+ presets for popular songs of different genres
• 500+ demo samples for effect preview
• Collections of presets handpicked by Ultimate Guitar editors
• Intelligent feedback and noise reduction system for a clear sound
• Low latency for real-time playing
• Information about pickup settings
• Ampkit Link
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD
Check out the video below for more information. To download Tonebridge, visit the iTunes app store.